If you are a product-based business and want to sell your products online domestically or internationally, then the good option is to choose the best WooCommerce hosting for a highly flexible online store.
The Best WooCommerce WordPress Plugins
If you are a WooCommerce user then I’m sure you already know what a WooCommerce plugin is and why it’s needed. They add functionality and additional features to your online stores that don’t normally ship with the raw version of WooCommerce.
Speed Up Your WooCommerce Store and Increase Your Sales Now
- Doofinder Advanced Search Engine for WooCommerce
- Metrilo WooCommerce Analytics, CRM, and Email Automation
- Beeketing for WooCommerce
- Breeze — Free WordPress Cache Plugin
- WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips
- YITH WooCommerce Wishlist
- AliDropship Plugin
- WooCommerce Google Analytics Integration
- WooCommerce Google Feed Manager
- ELEX WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing and Discounts
- Product Import Export for WooCommerce
- WooCommerce Product Slider
- LiveChat WooCommerce Chat Plugin
- YITH Infinite Scrolling
- ELEX WooCommerce DHL Express / eCommerce / Paket Shipping Plugin with Print Label
- WooCommerce Direct Checkout
- WooCommerce Currency Switcher
- WooCommerce PDF & Print
- WooCommerce Checkout Manager
- Stripe Payment Gateway
- WooCommerce Menu Cart
- Genesis Connect for WooCommerce
- Enhanced Ecommerce Google Analytics Plugin for WooCommerce
- WooCommerce PDF Invoices
- WooCommerce Product Gift Wrap
- Woo Social Media Marketing
- YITH WooCommerce Ajax Search
- Yoast SEO
- YITH WooCommerce Compare
- WooCommerce Shortcodes
- Booster for WooCommerce
- WooCommerce Customizer
- Order Delivery Date for WooCommerce
- YITH WooCommerce Zoom Magnifier
- YITH WooCommerce Ajax Product Filter
- Veeqo for WooCommerce
- WooCommerce Android & iOS App Builder
- Discount Rules for WooCommerce
- Omnisend – Ecommerce Marketing Automation
1- Doofinder Advanced Search Engine for WooCommerce
Doofinder is an excellent WooCommerce search plugin that provides fast and accurate results.
Improving the user’s search experience in your eCommerce, it helps increase online sales.
Thanks to its powerful algorithm, Doofinder clients have access to the best internal search engine, minimizing spelling and typo errors in the search process. You can take complete control of the searches on your site and also get relevant data from the user’s behavior.
Here are the top features of the Doofinder plugin:
- Filters, also known as facets navigation: your users can refine product searches with filters and attributes like price, color, size, brand, etc.
- Autocomplete: Doofinder predicts search results and allows users to find quickly the product they are looking for.
- Synonyms: You can create equivalences between different search terms. Words, linked as synonyms, will return the same results.
- Custom results: You can customize your search results and decide which products to show and in which order.
- Boosting: Manage your search algorithm to give more relevance and weight to products you are more interested in selling.
- Banners: With Doofinder, you can show banners and promotions in the layer associated with specific search terms.
- Mobile search and voice search: With the Doofinder mobile layer you will offer a perfect search experience. More and more customers use voice search from mobile devices, with Doofinder you can have this advanced feature.
- Real-time statistics: Gain valuable insights on what your visitors are searching for in your store. See real-time and historic product search activity.
Get access to all features within your 30-day free trial. You can install Doofinder in only 5 minutes without coding. Join 5000+ companies that love Doofinder.
2- Metrilo WooCommerce Analytics, CRM, and Email Automation
You may have data on your customers and orders in the WP admin panel, but it’s probably not comprehensive enough to run your whole marketing campaign on it. A plugin like Metrilo, though, can help you monitor your store’s performance and optimize your marketing spend.
Here are the top features of the Metrilo plugin:
- Tracks all important eCommerce KPIs and people’s actions on site.
- Displays sales, traffic, campaign, product and other reports in an easy-to-understand way.
- Easily compares the ROI of marketing channels.
- Retention analysis shows you the journey of your customers so you can win their loyalty.
- Customer profiles allow segmentation and personalized marketing.
- Emails are always timely and relevant to email automation.
- Product correlations help create perfect bundles and promotions.
3- Beeketing for WooCommerce: Upsell & Cross-sell, Email Marketing, Discount & Free Gifts Promotions, Countdown
Beeketing for WooCommerce WordPress plugin brings numerous marketing and sales solutions into one package, making a complete marketing automation suite for WooCommerce business owners. It is built by Beeketing – a Marketing Automation platform for eCommerce websites.
Within the plugin, you will see a list of different apps, each with a distinctive set of features that focus on lifting up conversion rates at different stages in the sales funnel.
Here are all the things you can do with Beeketing for WooCommerce:
- Curate stylish email coupon popups to convert visitors into email subscribers or social followers
- Run exit-intent popups to prevent site/cart abandonment
- Upsell & Cross-sell relevant products based on the customer’s cart, bundle products in a combo and sell at a total discount price
- Last-step Upsell at cart page or Post-purchase Upsell after customers complete order
- Quick View pop-ups that also recommend related items
- Generate personalized product recommendation sliders: best sellers of the store, recently viewed, who bought this also bought, hand-picked products just for you, cart recommendations,
- Display free gift/discount code / free shipping promotions to customers who are about to check out and encourage them to share your products on Facebook/Twitter to receive the offer
- Create a countdown timer offer to add a sense of urgency for your offer
- Sales and Stock Countdown widgets to promote your products
- Notify customers of recent orders by displaying live sales notifications to create brand trust and motivate visitors to add items to cart
- Social proof widgets that show how many people have viewed, added to cart, and purchased specific products.
- Automated email marketing: a much more affordable MailChimp alternative that helps you create a personalized follow-up email and trigger newsletters by customers’ behavior and interests
- In-Store Facebook live chat widgets through which customers can contact and chat directly with you via Messenger
- Tools to optimize the mobile web conversion such as a fixed CTA bar on top or bottom of the mobile screen, and full-screen gallery view of product images
- More features and updates added on a regular quarterly basis.
Coupon Code: BAAMBEE1
Description: This discount code can be applied for any Beeketing apps, on all plans.
4- Breeze — Free WordPress Cache Plugin
Breeze is a powerful plugin developed by Cloudways that helps you optimize your WordPress site’s performance. Your WooCommerce website needs to perform at optimal levels to be successful, and that’s where Breeze shines. It has a simple interface and you can add it to your WooCommerce store easily.
- Simple to use
- 24/7 Support
5- WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips
WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips plugin helps you send PDF invoices and packing slips to your customers through email with a fully customizable HTML/CSS email template. In addition, it offers multiple languages including Czech, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, and more.
- Attach PDF invoice to emails of your choice automatically
- Use a fully customizable email template
- Available in multiple languages
6- YITH WooCommerce Wishlist
Yith WooCommerce Wishlist plugin is one of the most useful plugins for an eCommerce store. It allows your customers to save products in their wishlist and purchase later. Customers can even send their wish lists to their family and friends if they prefer.
If you want this eCommerce season to be successful, you must provide your customers with this added feature!
These are the main features of Wishlist:
- This plugin is 100% compatible with WPML
- Customers can send their wishlist to their friends and family, etc.
7- AliDropship Plugin
Dropshipping gives you the opportunity to run an online store without owning or storing products of your own. However, you still need to add products to your store and you can do that from other eCommerce stores like AliExpress with the help of AliDropship.
AliDropship is a plugin that allows you to import products to your WooCommerce dropshipping store without any hassle. With a minimum investment of $89 dollars (excluding eCommerce web hosting) you can create a WooCommerce store and import products to it easily.
- Import products from Aliexpress to WooCommerce store.
- Import product reviews
- Advanced pricing markup formula to quickly apply pricing rules to any items in your store.
8- WooCommerce Google Analytics Integration
Tracking your user base that’s visiting your website is important. WooCommerce Google Analytics plugin will help you monitor all the metrics you need to analyze the traffic performance of your website channelize it properly.
This plugin allows you to track your visitors and help you increase your WooCommerce store sales. You can also add a link referral to purchase and add transaction information to your Google Analytics data for a more detailed report.
- Track data on different channels
- Supports Google Display Advertising.
- Exclude visits from administrators to get a more accurate picture of customer data.
9- WooCommerce Google Feed Manager
If you are selling your products and services through WooCommerce and you want to run shopping ads for your products then you might want to add Google feed manager. This plugin allows you to create your product feed and share it with Google’s search algorithm. The best part about WooCommerce Google feed manager Is that tt’s a freemium plugin.
- Create Google shopping feed easily
- Create custom field names
- Upload your feed in Google Shopping with a few clicks from your dashboard.
10- ELEX WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing and Discounts
This WooCommerce extension provides its users with the ability to effortlessly implement dynamic prices and discounts at various levels such as; product, combination, category, and cart. Dynamic Pricing and Discounts for WooCommerce by ELEX is one of the best plugins that enables its users to work with all the dynamic pricing and discount features without the need for any complexity.
Its features are as follows –
- Discounts can be set up based on User Roles.
- Discount based on the date of purchase. Option to set up a discount expiry date.
- Discount types can be either “Percentage”, “Flat” or “Fixed Price”. There’s an option to set up a “Maximum Discount” value, in case you would want to restrict the discount to a certain value.
- Buy & Get Free offers can be set up. An option to automatically add the free product in the cart in case a product qualifies for the BOGO rule.
- Discount based on the category of the product.
- Discount based on cart parameters like no. of items, total weight etc.
- The pricing table is displayed on the product page.
- Rules can be set up based either “Quantity”, “Price” or “Weight”.
- An “Adjustment” option which can be used in a number of ways. For example –while excluding 1 unit of the product from following a discount rule.
- Any product can be excluded from following a rule using an addon
- Import/Export is one of the unique features of this plugin. In the case of a huge number of rules, migration from one website to another can get really challenging without this feature.
11- Product Import Export for WooCommerce
Maintaining your WooCommerce product database is a challenging job as stocks of thousands of products are being sold. Information such as product images, product metadata, keywords, descriptions and product review ratings needs to be saved when exporting.
Product import-export for WooCommerce by WebToffee is a plugin that allows you to easily import your products. With more than 40,000 active installs it’s available as a free and premium version.
- Enables updates of products that already exist in your store during import.
- Choose the delimiter to match the file that is to be imported to your WooCommerce store.
12- WooCommerce Product Slider
This WooCommerce Product Slider adds a responsive slider to the product pages of your store. It is a responsive carousel that allows you to create multiple product sliders. Here’s a complete guide to WooCommerce products slider plugin.
Also, we have compiled some of the best WooCommerce slider plugins which you can see.
Some of the good features of this plugin are:
- It is completely responsive
- Add unlimited sliders wherever you want.
- Add a custom number of slider items to query.
- Create custom padding, change the background color, background image.
- Hide (out of stock) product.
- Custom number of slider column number for Desktop & Tablets
13- LiveChat WooCommerce Chat Plugin
LiveChat is a live chat and messaging platform that can be integrated into your WooCommerce store. With LiveChat, you’ll be able to have real-time conversations with website visitors, so you can give them the support they need and help convert them into sales.
- Encourage conversations with people who visit your website and convert them into sales
- You can send automated messages to your online visitors when certain criteria are met, i.e once they land on your website
- LiveChat enables you to manage email, Facebook Messenger and social media responses from the same interface
- The software gives you the ability to see shopper’s cart contents in real-time to identify the most valuable customers
14- YITH Infinite Scrolling
- The infinite scrolling offers a number of products all showed at once
- Simple and direct navigation, even from a mobile device
- Various Transition effects
15- ELEX WooCommerce DHL Express / eCommerce / Paket Shipping Plugin with Print Label
With over 2000 active installations, the basic version of WooCommerce DHL Shipping Plugin with Print Label is the most used DHL Express integration in the WordPress repository. It helps users to show domestic and international shipping rates for DHL Express services in real-time. Through this plugin, DHL uses the product weight, dimensions, quantity in a cart and other relevant details like the Shipper Address and the customer location to list the available shipping services on the cart/checkout pages.
As a store owner, you get to choose which DHL Express service you want to offer to your customers. Similarly, at the cart/checkout pages the customers get to choose a suitable service for shipping from the list and proceed to their preferred mode of payment. You can also offer the cheapest shipping rate.
Features of the basic plugin
- Enable/disable Real-time rate for all countries or select countries.
- Show DHL Account Rates or the regular rates
- Add a Shipper Address other than the store location for precise shipping rates
- Show Delivery Time
- Show Breakdown of Shipping Charges by DHL
- Show the Cheapest Rate only.
- Choose from a list of service
- Edit the name of services and apply price adjustments in $ or % for individual shipping service.
- Enable insurance features and policies.
Here are some features of the Premium Plugin
Apart from the feature listed above, you get the following features when you switch to the Premium version. With the premium version you can:
- Add DHL Express, DHL Paket, and DHL eCommerce
- Print customized shipping labels and commercial invoices for each of the three and archive waybill for DHL Express
- Enable Tracking
- Create Bulk Shipment
- Choose from Weight Based Packing, Box Packing, and Individual Packing of packages
- Go for paperless trade, Saturday delivery, cash on delivery, special services for dangerous and restricted goods with custom content description per order.
- For DHL Paket- Packstation/Euro Paket compatibility, generating manifest and manual label printing
16- WooCommerce Direct Checkout
Let’s see some of the features are:
- Disable or enable the direct checkout options
- Change “Add to cart” button text easily
- Add the “Continue Shopping” button to a product page
17- WooCommerce Currency Switcher
WooCommerce currency switcher plugin allows you to switch to different currencies and convert prices in real time and has over 30,000 active installations. When this plugin is active on the store, it shows product prices and accepts payments in multiple currencies so your customers can purchase your products or services in their preferred currency.
This plugin offers:
- Four currencies aggregators
- Payment in the selected currency
- WooCommerce native PayPal ready
- Shortcode – just add in text widget [woocs width=’100px’] OR [woocs width=’50%’]
- Five kinds of selectors with flags + flag mode
18- WooCommerce PDF & Print
Here are the features of WooCommerce PDF & Print,
- Includes all the product attributes in the files.
- Includes custom content and tabs in the downloaded files.
- Flexible options for placement and localization
- PDF Export Extension for documents in the Russian language
19- WooCommerce Checkout Manager
Using WooCommerce Checkout Manager you can easily customize and manage the fields on the WooCommerce checkout page. Fields such as rename, reorder, hide and extended checkout fields within the billing, shipping, and additional sections can all be organized.
This plugin allows you to:
- Easily add and reorder new fields on the checkout page
- Make checkout fields optional.
- Add and remove the required fields.
- Hide or show fields for specific user roles.
- Upload files to the checkout page.
- Export orders by field name
- Create Conditional Fields.
20- Stripe Payment Gateway
21- WooCommerce Menu Cart
WooCommerce Menu Cart adds a shopping cart button in the navigation bar of the store. It’s a freemium plugin, the pro version of this plugin gives you more options like the cart automatically conforms to your site’s styles, leaving you with no extra work.
The feature set of WooCommerce Menu Cart includes:
- Selective visibility of the shopping cart icon, depending on the price, items and/or the content of the shopping cart
- Floating position
- Custom CSS
22- Genesis Connect for WooCommerce
Genesis Connect for WooCommerce preserves customization settings so that no issues arise when the module is updated. In addition, you can put copies of the templates in the child theme’s WooCommerce folder and customize these copies as per your requirements.
It comes with some of the good features like:
- It allows users to use their own templates in the child theme’s ‘ woocommerce’ folder
- Remove WooCommerce’s #container and #content divs, which are not required or wanted by Genesis
- Add Genesis layouts and SEO support to the WooCommerce Product custom post type
23- Enhanced Ecommerce Google Analytics Plugin for WooCommerce
If you want to monitor Enhanced Google Analytics for your WooCommerce store, Enhanced Ecommerce Google Analytics is a free and easy-to-use WooCommerce module. It also allows you to track client behavior across your online store beginning from product page views to thank-you pages. However, it’s noteworthy to mention that this module only supports Universal Analytics.
Features of this plugin:
- A great interface which is an easy and quick installation
- Set your local currency
- Google Analytics Opt-out
- IP Anonymization
- Supports Guest checkout functionality
24- WooCommerce PDF Invoices
This plugin allows you to quickly generate automated PDF invoices. The plugin generates invoices and attaches it to WooCommerce email types of your choice to send the PDF invoices to the customer. It’s compatible with Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, and Egnyte.
Let’s see some of the features are:
- Generate PDF packing slips
- Mark invoices as paid
- Download invoice from My Account page
25- WooCommerce Product Gift Wrap
This plugin adds an optional Gift Wrap option to your product page. Using this plugin, several simple fields to the WooCommerce settings screen including default gift-wrapping cost, enable gift wrapping, and gift wraps message. These costs could be overridden on a per-product basis.
If the customer opts for gift wrap, it is added to the cart and the subtotal:
26- Woo Social Media Marketing
You know that you need to promote your WooCommerce store on social media but it takes a lot of time and effort. Woo Social Media Marketing is here to your rescue! This plugin connects your store with Around.io which is a complete social media marketing solution for WooCommerce stores.
Here is how Around.io helps you to boost social traffic to your store:
- All your products imported into the dashboard. No copy-pasting or image uploading for sharing/scheduling on social media
- Schedule a week/day full of social media posts with Week/Day Planner
- Create collages with product/uploaded images to share or schedule on social media
- Search popular content, GIFs or add the RSS feed to your favorite blog
- Easily measure and take database decision wits inbuilt analytics
27- YITH WooCommerce Ajax Search
Search tabs are an essential element in the design of any website. E-commerce stores make this a primary focus because customers prefer searching for a specific product as opposed to scrolling through an array of products. This YITH WooCommerce ajax search feature is a powerful search that is easy to use and deploy.
- Customize the WooCommerce input label
- Customize WooCommerce search submit
- Set a maximum number of WooCommerce results
28- Yoast SEO
Whether it’s website development, online shopping, online education, or any other facet – SEO has always been an integral part of online activities. There will always be a need for website optimization.
- Use most advanced XML Sitemaps functionality.
- Full control over site breadcrumbs: add a piece of code and you’re good to go.
- Set canonical URLs to avoid duplicate content.
29- YITH WooCommerce Compare
A great extension of WooCommerce and that is YITH WooCommerce Compare. It allows your users to compare some products in your shop. This plugin saves all products in one table which users can easily see the view and different for products whatever they have selected. This plugin is a multilingual plugin which is compatible with a multilingual WooCommerce store.
- This plugin is 100% compatible with WPML
- Customize the compare table with your style
30- WooCommerce Shortcodes
This plugin allows you to include shortcodes. It will give you a drop-down menu where they have built-in shortcodes like Product > price/cart button + add to cart URL + by SKU/ID, list, shop messages, order tracking, etc. So you can use this shortcode throughout your website.
Some of the features are:
- Add the various types of functionality to your post, pages, widget, sidebar, etc without any type to write code.
- Add a creative slider by using a shortcode.
31- Booster for WooCommerce
If you want to run a successful online store then this plugin will help you a lot. It has powerful features like bulk price converter, world currencies, currency exchange rates, global discount, offer your price, multi-currency product base price, wholesale price, and many more features that you can use on and supercharges your site.
- Set wholesale pricing depending on product quantity in cart
- Display prices for products in different currencies
- Automated currency exchange rates for WooCommerce.
32- WooCommerce Customizer
Another good plugin is WooCommerce Customizer which has over 50,000 active installs. This plugin allows you to customize button text, labels, and more, but you have to write PHP code to use them. By using WooCommerce customizer, you can simply use those filters from a simple settings page, don’t need to add code because it’s not necessary.
- Placeholder image source option available
- Sales badge text for the shop or product pages
- Heading text for the “Product Description” and “Additional Information” tab.
33- Order Delivery Date for WooCommerce
The Order Delivery Date plugin helps you to improve your customer service as it lets the customer choose a specific date of delivery. Additionally, the WooCommerce store owner can easily see the order delivery date on their admin dashboard.
- Disable delivery for Virtual and Featured products
- Set the minimum required for delivery
- Disable the weekdays on which you do not deliver the products
34- YITH WooCommerce Zoom Magnifier
Although many plugins enable the zoom feature on your WooCommerce store, I prefer YITH WooCommerce Zoom Magnifier Plugin, because of its easy customization options. More details about Here is comprehensive coverage of the zoom feature.
Several important features of YITH WooCommerce Zoom Magnifier are:
- Mouse over will show a bigger size product image.
- The zoom area can be customized.
- You can easily enable/ disable zoom on mobile devices.
- Add a slider of product image thumbnails.
- You can also customize the slider behavior.
35- YITH WooCommerce Ajax Product Filter
WooCommerce product filter and widget apply the visitors to apply various filters. The users could use any combination of admin-defined criteria for product filters.
Several important features of YITH WooCommerce Zoom Magnifier are:
- You can upload an icon as a customized loader
- Customization of the WooCommerce Price Filter widget
- Search filter for products on sale/available
read more about WooCommerce filter plugins in this guide
36- Veeqo for WooCommerce
Veeqo for WooCommerce is a great tool for retailers looking to manage their entire back end. Veeqo allows you to manage multiple WooCommerce sites as well as connecting to other sales channels and marketplaces and allows you to view inventory and sales figures on one central dashboard.
With Veeqo you can:
- Control inventory from multiple sales channels
- Ship WooCommerce orders
- WooCommerce multisite
- List products from WooCommerce to eBay and Amazon
37- WooCommerce Android & iOS App Builder
The WooCommerce App plugin offered by Appmaker can convert your WooCommerce website into both Android and iOS apps. Using the plugin you can build your app for your WooCommerce store without coding. The plugin will connect your website and app, and thereby all the changes that are made on the website are reflected automatically in the app. By doing so, you need not update the app often. Additionally, app maker offers an app management dashboard that lets the store owners customize the app whenever required. You can create custom in-app pages by dragging and dropping widgets.
Some top features of WooCommerce App include,
- You can create native Android and iOS app at a stretch that are compatible with your website
- Drag and Drop app builder with customizable widgets and themes
- Auto-Integration with all WooCommerce plugins
- Direct and indirect secured payment gateways within the app
- Store owners can send personalized mobile push notifications for engaging the users with the app
- Google and Facebook Analytics for monitoring app stats
- Multilingual and Right to Left (RTL) app for global selling
- Product Filtering and sorting for enhanced user experience
- Order Tracking for tracking the products after the shipment
- Social logins that boost app signups and log in.
- Live chat integrated within the app for providing customer support
38- Discount Rules for WooCommerce
Discount Rules for WooCommerce is a popular dynamic pricing and discounts plugin for WooCommerce with over 10000+ active installs. It helps you create discounts based on products, categories, variants, attributes, user roles, purchase history, order total, cart contents and more.
You can also run Buy One Get One (BOGO) deals, conditional discounts, bulk discounts, tiered-pricing discounts. The plugin lets you apply different discount percentages based on different conditions (10% for orders above $200 to $300, 20% for orders above $300).
The discount can be applied automatically when the conditions/rules match – a great way to convert the customers. You also have the option of using a coupon code to apply the discount rules.
The plugin uses a wizard-like interface for creating the discounts.
- Percentage & fixed discounts based on products, variants, categories, attributes, user roles, purchase history, customers and more.
- Bulk / Tiered / Volume Pricing Discounts
- Conditional discounts (Buy Product A, get discount in Product B)
- Buy One Get One (BOGO) deals
- Order total based discounts
- Free shipping based on conditions like order total, user role, delivery location, quantities in order, purchase history
- User role-based / customer-specific discounts (10% discount for Wholesale customers)
- First Order Discount
- Email / TLD / domain-based discounts
- Discounts based on cart contents
- Discount Validity
The plugin also lets you
- Apply different discounts with a single coupon code.
- Show a discount table on the product pages
- Display a SALE badge on products that are on discount
- Show a “You Saved” badge to highlight the discount to the customer
- Buy WC Discount Rules PRO for your online store
39- Omnisend – Ecommerce Marketing Automation
Omnisend is an omnichannel marketing automation platform for ecommerce, and their WooCommerce app is perfect for delivering an immersive experience for your customers. When you’re always sending a relevant message to your customers, you’ll improve engagement and increase the revenue those messages earn. Using Omnisend’s advanced segmentation, you’ll be able to target your messages based on how your customers react to your campaigns, or shop on your store.
Omnisend offers a ton of great features, here are just a few:
- Drag-and-Drop Interface: Everything you need to create in Omnisend can be done with a visual builder: sign up forms, emails, automation workflows– no coding required!
- Omnichannel Automation: Connect email, SMS, Facebook Messenger, push notifications and more to the same automation workflow.
- Ecommerce-Focused Templates: Customize a template within seconds and get started with automation even quicker.
- Split Automation: Create a workflow that responds to your customer as they interact with your messages and your store.
- List-Building Tools: Create sign up forms, exit-intent popups, landing pages and more to capture email addresses and other information from your customers.
- Smart segmentation: Target your campaigns to keep your messages as relevant as possible for your customers.
Omnisend offers a free 14-day trial for all paid plans, and a free forever plan for basic email marketing. Paid plans including automation start at just $16 per month.
Before closing this article, check out the top Multi-vendor plugins for WooCommerce.